We need help in the following measures!
Audio samples and one-shot libraries:
Any budding or established producers out there who could help create a constantly shaping unique sound?
Taking from your backlog of productions and compositions, a great melody you wrote once, a great bass tone you designed in the past.. anything you think that can be cut up and re-used in a live environment.
We use modular sample banks with 128 sounds each. Although all contributions are welcome, I will find a way to specially thank anyone who provides a full 128 sample bank ensuring all end users are aware and appropriately linked to your music.
- Vocal stabs and Single Words
- Bass Stabs and Tuned notes (Low sustain)
- Instrument hits and staccato
- Instrument/Synth Single Chords (Low Sustain)
- FX and Noises/Impacts
- Computer Game Samples
- Kick, Snare, HH, Ride, Crash Home recording libraries
- Wild noises, Cartoon Capers, Random Sound Effects.
4 bar samples (bpm dependant – all samples welcome – where possible we work with 97.5bpm and 120bpm)
- BEAT SAMPLES – all your home made beats, favourite sections cut into 4 bar sections
- Vocal phrases, all genres
- Chord Progressions
- Synth Melodies
- Bass Lines
- Wind and Brass Instruments
- World Instruments
- Accapella Vocal Raps/Lines
All Samples should be in WAV format. Please contact autoNoiseCreationStation@googlemail.com for more information.